NJ New Homebuyer Workshop
Let us help you understand the home buying and mortgage lending process so that you can make the best decision for you and your family. This (6) hour in-depth course is designed to empower home buyers with the critical knowledge and skill necessary to purchase their first or next home.
Course Participants Will Gain An Understanding Of:
- Your Readiness to do what it takes to own a home.
- Overview of the credit process, including how your credit score is determined and its impact.
- Help home buyers to evaluate and prepare a current budget based on current income and expected expenses.
- Explanation of various types of mortgage products and how to evaluate the differences between them.
- High level review of the legal documents used throughout the process.
- Introduction to the key terminology and essential vocabulary involved in the home buying process.
- Identification of next steps required to move towards owning your own home.
For more information and dates of upcoming workshops, please visit our upcoming events page.